Most products with custom printing have a standard production time of 3 to 6 business days.
- The turnaround time for most products can be seen on each products' information page. The production time required will vary depnding on the product chosen but ranges from 3 business days for a banner or banner stand and up to 10 full business days for a printed and die cut pocket folder.
- Rush turnaround is available for some products, please contact us with your requirements.
- Shipping time is not included in the required production time.
- The cut off for a business day to be included in the production time is 12:00 noon.
- Weekends and Canadian holidays are not considered business days.
If you have rush requirements please talk with us before placing your order and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
We will try to accommodate your time-lines. However if we accept a project with a rush schedule that will affect other clients or involve extended working hours we will charge a rush fee between 20-30%. We will notify you prior to accepting the project if there will be rush charges.
Yes, absoulutly! Please contact us via email, phone or drop into our location and we'll process your order for you.
How do I upload my files?
- Proceed through and complete the checkout process.
- On the 'Thank You" checkout success page click the "+ Add File" icon.
- Select your files for upload.
- Wait for the progress bar to complete.
- Once completed you'll see your file name with "File Sent" noted on the right.
- At this stage we've received your files.
- You will receive a proof for your approval within 24 hours.
Sure you can email or upload your files after youplace and order, when they're ready.
- Place your order online without uploading your files.
- Once your files are ready for print simply click here: Send Us Files.
- Once we've received your files you will receive a proof for your approval via email within 24 hours.
Yes, just complete your order and send your files via email when you've got them ready. If your files are too large your can send them via our website uploader found here.
We ship throughout North America using FedEx ground or air service. In the GTA we may use a local courier if it's less expensive. Your order can also be picked up at our business location 410 Hood Road, Markham, Ontario, Canada.
You can estimate shipping costs by going to the page of the product you want and clicking 'Add to Cart'. This will bring up a new page, at the bottom left you will see an icon for 'Estimate Shipping' click this icon. Enter your Country, State/Province and Postal Code/Zip Code and click update. This will give you the different shipping options and their cost.
Graphic Design & Prepress
If you're printing brochures, postcards or other marketing materials your placed images should be 300 dpi. If you're printing banners or other large format items your image resolution can be 120 dpi at full scale.
A spot colour is any colour generated by an ink (pure or mixed) that is printed in a single run. The Pantone matching system is a standardized colour reproduction system that allows different manufacturers in different locations to refer to a Pantone swatch to make sure spot colours match.
The CMYK process is a method of printing colour by using four inks-cyan, magenta, yellow, and black. The vast majority of the world's full colour printed material is produced using the CMYK process, and there is a special subset of Pantone colours that can be reproduced using CMYK.
Crop marks define where the artwork is trimmed after it is printed. Crop marks can be generated automatically by most design and layout programs. If you would like an expanded explanation with pictures and examples you can visit our blog article titled 'What are crop marks and bleeds?'
Any colour or picture that touches the edge of the finished piece is said to bleed. Due to the inconsistencies in the cutting and printing process printers require a 1/8" bleed to ensure that after trimming there is no white showing. For example a 4"x6" post card with images that touch the finished edge should be laid out at 4.25" x 6.25" and the printer will then trim it to 4" x 6". If you would like an expanded explanation with pictures and examples you can visit our blog article titled 'What are crop marks and bleeds?'
Our standard proof is a PDF proof sent to your email address. For an additional charge we can supply hard copy ink jet proofs for CMYK process print jobs.
Payment & Cancellation/Return Policies
We accept the following payment methods:
- Visa, Amex and Mastercard
- Corporate cheques (On approved accounts only)
It is the customer's responsibility to inspect the product upon receipt of the order. Please open and inspect packages for damage immediately upon receipt. Call our customer service immediately at (800)-350-7152 of any possible damage which may have occurred during shipping. Keep all original packaging materials for inspection.
Customers can return stock items that were ordered with no custom graphics within 3 days of the date the shipment was received and receive a refund or store credit for the value of the hardware only. A 15% restocking fee will apply to all returns.
- The returned items must be in an unused and resalable condition.
- Items must be packaged in their original containers.
- Displays that have been used at a trade show or is broken due to inadequate packaging cannot be returned for credit.
There is no return credit for any customized items such as displays or banner stands with custom graphics or non standard display fabric colors.
For all returns, customer is responsible for payment of both the original shipping out and all shipping costs back to KCB Graphics.